Go-Early Technology Nominated for Most Innovative Product at 2015 World of Concrete
Nominated for the Most Innovative Product award at 2015’s World of Concrete, Go-Early Technology™ is built on the AC•Tech 2170™ Fast-Curing, Zero VOC, Vapor Reduction System that has long been recognized for high-performance and consistent results within both the construction and flooring sectors.
Now, this same German-engineered and specially manufactured epoxy resin has been formally tested as a Type 1, Class C Liquid Membrane-Forming Curing Compound in accordance with ASTM C1315-11 testing standards.
Applied @ 12 mils over a light broom finish 24-72 hours after initial concrete set, Go-Early Technology™ is a One-Product, One-Coat, One-System total solution for concrete curing, slab protection and vapor reduction … in Division 3.
When correctly applied by concrete industry specialists, Go-Early Technology™ may be even better termed as a “Most Innovative Process”… in which on-slab construction activities can start early and finish early.
Attendees of the World of Concrete 2015 expo are invited to join us at Booth S-13239 and explore how Go-Early Technology™ can help construction and design-build professionals do what they do best … innovate.
Join Us at Booth S- 13239, South Hall
Show Us Some Love. Click/Vote Here.
- Fast-Track Construction of Multi-Family Units Benefits From AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™
- Extend The Years Between Applications By a Multiple of 2X - 3X With AC•Tech AB-COR™
- AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ Coating Seals In Any Remaining Slab Contaminants.
- AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ Coating Makes Slab Safe For Your Final Flooring System
- Achieve C5-M or C5-I Protection In A Single Coat. AC•Tech AB-COR™ Corrosion Protection System
- Cut Concrete Finishing Costs - Go-Early Technology™ Only Needs A Lay-Down Finish